Sign in to follow this  
Heck

Sometimes I wish...

... we had a driveable jeep mod for sf2. Just so I could drive around Wrench's terrains, like Korea, just to see all the sights.

Alt/P, F12

:biggrin:

Jump in a Sabre and don't go too fast...

you say goodbye, and I say helo

helo

helo

i don't know why you say goodbye, I say helo

(i reallly couldn't resist!!)

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 2

actually, would a drivable jeep be that hard to do? Just four wheels, non retractable landing gear. Might be fun for giggles. Makes me think of the flying Trabant mod for Operation Flashpoint :biggrin:

• Like 1

CFS3 ETO addon had driveable jeeps and tanks with working guns... that was fun, but as we don't have mannable guns in the series... but yeah sort of car wouldn't be that hard after all..?

i think Gepard was working on something like that except he would like to use a tank , but as far as i know he run in to some problems and drooped the project

After one of the million patches the mod Gepard was working on was no more functional and he dropped it.

but simple jeep model with zero lift should work, there's not that much to it after all, the big issue to encounter I foresee with the AI handling of such "plane" though

Would the jeep cope when the road goes up?

I think so, planes do, been doing emergency landings on sloped surfaces several times, but that was a while ago, don't know what the patches broke since

can still do a landing uphill if needed. lord knows i have after running outta gas :biggrin:

if we were to get this mod going , would need a Hawkeye pilot figure ala MASH!!!

can still do a landing uphill if needed. lord knows i have after running outta gas :biggrin:

if we were to get this mod going , would need a Hawkeye pilot figure ala MASH!!!

"God D$%@ army" Mash 1970.

"God D$%@ army Jeep!" - Ibidem

HARRRRR!

the argentines made some tank mods, with a working but fixed gun a few years ago

I did jeep model for israel mod so if you want to try and convert it I can find the file