since I'm releasing several of Veltro2K's older aircraft, would there be any interest in a re-relase of the F-20 Tigershark pak that I'd done a few ago? (before all them were removed?)

those that were around in 2011 will remember there's the F-20A and F-20B 2 seater, and about 15+ skins/decals sets for the A, and 2 generic ones for the B

just trying to poll the public, so to speak

Absolutely yes! Looking forward to it!

Oh yes please!

Mr Wench I made around five to ten skins for the F-20B which I never released. So If template has not changed they will be uploaded. If template has been changed then I will look updating then releasing. I think I have a few F-20A too I have not released as well. Now it is Friday here and I will be away for the weekend so nothing till Monday. Plus when I do upload maybe you will want to do your thing to them before they are made available.

James Fox in the land of the looooong, hot and very, very dry summer, with bugger-all rain so far. Ps I know its waiting for Easter Weekend.

james, they're exactlly the same aircraft and mapping and everything else; they were just removed during The Purge

Sorry to interrupt this discussion, but is the problem solved that caused the delete from the download section?! Just to be sure

Thank you I'll dig them out and upload early next week. Having been playing SF2 much lately, been pc hunting instead.

James

Edited by James Fox

Sorry to interrupt this discussion, but is the problem solved that caused the delete from the download section?! Just to be sure

as far as i'm concerned, yes.

I also feel that there's no need to further deny the community these works (modern, what if, and ww2). Too many mods have been, and still are, being denied those that want them. Both here and abroad (so to speak). I'm doing what I can to eliminate/aleviate that. At least here, with what was/is/should be available here.

And as 'I am WHO I am", there's little question on the veracity of what I'm doing, or how it's being done.

due to this being a public, family forum, I won't state my true feelings in the language I'd usually use. Those that know me can fill in the blanks themselves :biggrin:

Ok cool I have not that much overview, but I wondered that the models are rereleased. Hey Im the last one who would say no! I was happy as I have seen the Cargoplane pack is updated! :big_boss:

still have to do the Soviet/WarPac trash haulers, too. If I can find the Midas IL76 AWAC...

atlantique out this weekend ...

minrod still needs looking at