Sign in to follow this  
macelena

Everybody hates me

I´m leaving from town a few days, and my girlfriend says that she wants a gun to shoot me if i mess with other chicks. I take Tommy Lee Jones advice from US Marshalls and told her to get a Glock "They come in different sizes and colours, and i heard they work great and are easy to use" so her answer is "Cool, i want one in pink with Hello Kitty"

I can´t help but posting it on FB, and guess the feedback my brotherly friends provide...posting some examples of posts and messages

tumblr_m3my2tfRoX1r4d6izo1_1280.jpg

hello-kitty-ak47.jpg

hellokittysigsauerp226gp.jpg

hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle-gun.jpg

desert_eagle_ae_50-1280x800.jpg

Gotta love having friends

Edited by macelena
  • Like 1

that's just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many levels!!! :biggrin:

I, too have made the 'mistake' of teaching my wife to load and shoot MY guns, too.....

If you ever get shot by one of those you better just take two asprin and walk it off, because I can see the doctors at the hospital doing this...

tumblr_mg9gr85oBg1rxgv80o1_250.gif

Given how violent my youngest daughter is and how much she loves HK, must not let her see this thread....

LOL....as Wrench attempted to say "That is just wrong on sooooo many levels, man!".

A few years ago, a friend who is a gunsmith showed me his "bling" special. It was a nickled 1911 with gold-anodized aluminum grips, gold-plated recoil spring plug, gold grip-safety, and a gold trigger. To make matters worse, he hand polished the .45 ACP ammo, so it looked like it was gold plated... :biggrin:

Edited by Fubar512

Sorry to say so, but I saw a news item on TV lately, where in a shop they really sold this stuff and parents gave them to 6 year old kids for their birthday....... rather sad thing to see.

Edited by Derk

Given how violent my youngest daughter is and how much she loves HK, must not let her see this thread....

Hello Kitty, Heckler and Koch....wow, never saw that coming

I, too have made the 'mistake' of teaching my wife to load and shoot MY guns, too.....

My wife's a better shot than me. I'm proud and ashamed.

On another level my girlfriend wants her motorbike done in Hello Kitty colours... Thankfully I can ride a hell of a lot faster than she can... also she didn't understand when I said as Wrench did... that's wrong on so many level's...