Hey Gang

Could someone give me a hint on the Soviet Carrier Group generation that the North Atlantic map creates? What creates a complete Enemy Carrier Group? I have all the Water Maps and location maps, entries and so on for 3rd party maps and they work fine, but Custom 3rd Party Maps don't want to auto generate a Carrier Group. The Allied side works fine but It just throws in a single Slava Class ship for the enemy side. Is this feature hard coded for IcelandNA? I'm refering to Single Mission Generation.

Thanks for your Time.

Spectre8750

Edited by Spectre8750

Hey Spectre8750, long time, no see. Do you have Soviet listed as the first EnemyNation in the terrains' Nations list? Check out my trials and tribulations here: http://combatace.com/topic/77300-carrier-vs-carrier-not-happening/ trying to set up a WWll PTO install. In my case, if IJN was not the first in the Nations list, no Jap carriers. When I put it first, Hallelujah!, Jap carriers every time! Hope this helps you out.

• Like 1

Cool, Thanks SupGen!! That was th problem all along. good to see your'e still kicken :)

Edited by Spectre8750

in photoshop or other image manipulation software that can set the color. use Windows, index. starting with the map (i use planningmap 3) paint the land black, the water red -- mind you in INDEX colors, the resize to 512

pain in the ass to do

however, I recently learned that Gerwin's TFD tool WILL generate water bmps, but the "CVzone" will still need painting in