TurtleHawk

ArmA 2 Demo

Thought I'd give it a try before buying.

Found the explosive device, but don't know how to disarm. Can anyone help, please?

What are you asking us exactly???

After infiltrating the enemy compound, and finding the explosive devices with the red light blinking, I don't know which button to push to disarm the device.

How do you interact with the bomb trigger?

I think it might be that you use the mouse-wheel to select an action, then press.

Most things in arma are done by using the mouse wheel and selecting the option. If you don't see it, you may need to move yourself closer or to a different spot. For example, if you want to take something out of a vehicle or store something inside, you can't do it from just anywhere. You need to stand in certain areas around it to get the option.

Understood.

Now, if I just had the patience and time to learn to fly the helos. :gamer:

Thanks for the help.

They're not as simple as they appear at first glance, that's for sure, even if you come from a helo sim background. The flight modeling is akward at best, bizarre at worst. It can be done, though.

It's a lot easier than flying the Apache in the old BF42 Desert Storm mod, that's for sure!

Depends on the campaign. I can honestly say I've never finished any of the Arma 1, 2, OA, or DLC campaigns. :grin: I know for a fact that some campaigns have flying missions, I believe A2:OA's campaign has an Apache mission as #3 or 4, but I can't state yay or nay for all of them.