ojcar

Armchair aces Redux

Hello all! I just have uploaded (and pending for Admin approval) the new Armchair Aces. This time is the entire war in a package. What's new?:

New Albatros DII, Fokker DII, Fokker M7BI, SPAD A2, Nieuport 24 (Lewis), Zeppelin L32.

Terrains populated with field guns and machine-gun nests, all targetable for your pilots.

More realistic promotions. You'll go slower this time.....no General in a month!

Harder Ground objects

Better Stosstruppen: before, they fired their machine guns at long distances and die because the rifles are better for long distances. Now they run until adequate distance, and then fire!

More tuned ground war (I hope), to avoid rapid victories. We want more missions!

ojcar:

Thank you for your continued support to this fantastic campaign series. It allows all the other planes, terrains and objects to come to life. :air_kiss:

Panama Red

Great - D/L'ing it now. Single Player campaign is the beating heart of a good sim for most of us, and Armchair Aces enables all the great planes and the other great mods to be experienced in that mode - it's the 'Mod of Mods'! :bowdown2:

This is amazing! Thanks for all the hard (and tedious) work you must have put into this.

If I install Redux I have to put anything else? Planes? etc? Or its all in one? For effects, graphics, sounds, I can put other mods? Or it's not compatible?

If you read the "Readme" file included in the mod, you will see all the planes, terrains and objects needed to get it to work correctly.