Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Calling Spinners, French Phantom?

Spinners have you ever created a Armme de l'Air F4 Phantom? I think saw it once but can't find it anywhere, it was real or just a product of my imagination?

FRENCH Phantom??????? Ohhhhh mannnn, something in the universe just blew a gasket or something. Just thinking it is making my head hurt.

:biggrin:

must be really diffucult to change the named nation in a textureset.ini, and the pointers/pathways in a decals ini, huh? (skin maps must be extracted, however)

:biggrin:

must be really diffucult to change the named nation in a textureset.ini, and the pointers/pathways in a decals ini, huh? (skin maps must be extracted, however)

only late at night. or when short of coffee. must add that to the KB...... the importance of coffee in ini editing!!!!!!

I know how to do it guys, stop the sarcasm, I just rememberonce made by Spinners with proper squadrons too IIRC.

Spinners have you ever created a Armme de l'Air F4 Phantom? I think saw it once but can't find it anywhere..

Created yes - released no. I did a 'bleu' scheme and then RAF Camo and USAF Camo but only the pictures survive (on my thread at the What If modellers website).

Ah, so My memory was right! Thanks Spinners will search for those pics.