Todays ws raning alot here i did watt i cloud read must do outside feed the dogs check how they are most of all my oldy Tequilla who his 14 years

then has usal TV wsa showing nothing so i went to my Desktop i dint feel liking working on any i had going on but wanted to child and model went through my 3-iew database i found something that attract me a lot well went to google found litle of nothing on it.

but i dint give up that not my style at least on frist try!

since i dint have specs i used some from a similar aircraft cut the 3 view in the usal manner side top and front i start to model away slow just enjoying has the aircraft took shape before my eyes.

before i knew ti it ws noon i was up since 7 got on the computer around 8 wend to have lunch then i got back and started again unil it about 1 pm went to give the dogs the second part of the food after that i went to rest i was feeling tired went to lay donw on bed for bit i do it all days that padt of the day im always feeling more dead then live rest until about 2 pm got up in urgency to piss after i got a shower eat a bit for bread whit some cheese.

after this i got back max and before my eyes ihad a near finish aircraft! i just the to cut parts make up the landing gears pilons and airbrakes went for it reclycle my F-24B landing gear change them a bit reuse the pilons on MDD 279 decide how many stations the aircraft ws going to have made a gun.

now it was time to make pivot link and animate did and around 4:30 pm i was ready for going in game!

i pic an FM made the edits here his the result after some tweaks

A Lockheed ATF proposal the F-21

just need to map and skin it and its ready for upload!

Daniel

Cocas

• Like 2

If this thing could play music it would be hard rock..excellent aggressive look,if i am aloud to add something it would be a slight longer nose a bit more like kfir looking canards and a second pair of AHM in the belly behind the first pair...excellent work..i wish i had your skills :)...thumbs up dude

longer nose and two more pilons

canards im still thinking about them!

thanks for the kind words guys

strike loadout!

edit wrong pic!

Edited by cocas

ok thanks martin

now CAS loadout

im calling this F-21 like in the drawing but there ws the F-21 Kfir so F-21 his an already used F-number so watt cloud be its number F-watt?

How about something between F-24 or F-31? The jump from F-22/23 to F-32/F-35 leaves a few gaps or, in a typical Lockheed stealthy move, go back to F-13.

Edited by Spinners

Looking good but the wheels seem pithy small compared to the rest of the jet....

I see you're working off of another of Baghera's drawings. They are usually inaccurate since the guy doesn't seem to pay huge attention to details. On the real Lockheed submission the canards actually swing out from the underside of the LERX. There is a really good picture of the design here. Also it has a weapons bay in the center since you don't want to hang external stores on a design clearly optimized for high supersonic cruise.

I see you're working off of another of Baghera's drawings. They are usually inaccurate since the guy doesn't seem to pay huge attention to details. On the real Lockheed submission the canards actually swing out from the underside of the LERX. There is a really good picture of the design here. Also it has a weapons bay in the center since you don't want to hang external stores on a design clearly optimized for high supersonic cruise.

i knew thing were going to well to be true guess i got do some remodel!