Hey Gents, a new DLC is out. Not a mainstay plane (and we have one yet), but I hope the first of a new serie.

TW PC serie is not dead!!!

I took it and I have to say good.

:biggrin:

Edited by paulopanz

Is TK trying to see what he can salvage from a group he all but abandoned?

Dramatic I know, but the romance between TK and his customer base has been trying at times.

• Like 1

he can take his DLC and put it somewhere else , i´m not buying a single DLC anymore

• Like 1

Just what we need. A Portuguese A-7. :blink: Why not a flyable F-84F or Vampire? Would that make too much sense?

Any DLCs that need a new pit you probably wont see.

Not to worry though because you wont need a cockpit for the mobile SF2 game when its ported to Win 8...............

while i like both A-7 DLCs, and had an special itch for the A-7P, i wonder how no other DLCs, wich would have been more succesful and just as easy to make (apparently) were made. Specially an USMC AV-8A. It would do great along with an F-4J 74 in an NA expansion, but since we don´t even know if EXP3 is coming out...

And yes, i would love an Spanish Harrier too. And an Spanish Phantom. And after EXP3 Spanish MirageIII and F1. I would love a Hun skinpack wich RDAF and AdA camo. I would love anything. Just bring it. But if i was TK and mobile market was profitable, while PC was not, hell, i wouldn´t have even made this DLC.

Btw, does anybody know it the A-7P skins are just like the A-7H? the pic in the store looks like wraparound

Edited by macelena

Got two skins, wraparound and white belly.

He got my $2.99.

I figure a Philippine F-8P will be next, just a skin on an F-8H, right?

Specially an USMC AV-8A.

And yes, i would love an Spanish Harrier too.

mac, have you LOOKED in the download section??? I did them both a couple years ago (search: Matador)

and as to a Portugese Corsair ... I guess it'll see LOTS of work around Iceland. Yup. positively.

still waiting on F-4N and F-4S.

Edited by Wrench

He's already done the F-4N. Agree about the F-4S.

I think I will take it, A7P reminds me a magazine article I read long ago ...

[sarcams mode on]

no, thanks, I prefer dumbed down outside views only unplayable mobile versions these days

[sarcasm mode off]

Why not a flyable F-84F or Vampire? Would that make too much sense?

You're kidding?! new cockpit?! that would require at least half a million $ to develop!!! :rofl:

• Like 4

Having bought all of the DLC's this one is a must for me.

Just what we need. A Portuguese A-7. :blink: Why not a flyable F-84F or Vampire? Would that make too much sense?

Why not? Portuguese A-7's were awesome.

mac, have you LOOKED in the download section??? I did them both a couple years ago (search: Matador)

and as to a Portugese Corsair ... I guess it'll see LOTS of work around Iceland. Yup. positively.

Yep, of course i know about your Matador and the USMC Harrier, i was even gonna ask you about it for something not too long ago, it is just a matter of....why don´t they make them?

It seems easy money. At least the USMC Harrier would get a lot of DLs, specially with a snow camo for Iceland. I don´t think any DLC would be needed if using mods, but if TW is making

them, it would make much more sense to me something like an AV-8A. Just to troll you, remember the Skyhawks :D

About Portuguese A-7s, i guess it is all about some kind of reserve for Germany. Just as some other DLCs, there is little room for it in the current stock environments.

Also, a few fixes on F-4Ns would be great. Slotted stabs, skins, maybe updated RWRs, et cetera

It seems easy money. At least the USMC Harrier would get a lot of DLs, specially with a snow camo for Iceland. I don´t think any DLC would be needed if using mods, but if TW is making them, it would make much more sense to me something like an AV-8A.

exactly, most of us here thought USAF F-16A would be one of the first DLCs to hit the store, yet TW's pattern of making the sometimes odd DLC (beautiful RAAF series for example!) with no plausible use in theatres given is a bit of chaotic to me

does the 7P has any modifications to cockpit? I'm unfamiliar with the variant

Apparently, those were early model USN Corsairs reengined and with advanced avionics (read, CCIP). Don´t know about ECM or decoys (its absence being the main flaw in A-7Hs) but i guess they had some.

About Aussie DLCs, i liked them. You can put them on SEA. After all, Canberra Mk20s were really there. Mirages over Vietnam is a really cool thing. In example, i use them more than i would with Japanese Phantoms or Swiss Hunters.

USAF/NATO F-16s should be reserved, just like regular MirageIIIEs, for EXP3. Keep up the hope. Otherwise, it might be closer to just a non-stock derivated Mirage F1 DLC. But if DLCs are made in a way wich brings short money (despite i like A-7P, i reckon that it might not attract interest for a crap load of sales) it is hard to see how is the PC series are going to be profitable.

But i´m not going to tell TW how to make his business. If i was him and PC was not profitable as he already said, i would have already moved to the mobile market. Lame, but brings money home. I´m glad there is still some PC activity, but i wouldn´t expect a wide DLC offer like we had the last year.

EDIT: I mean, don´t tell me this wouldn´t sell, it might be just an edit to skin and avionics, you don´t even need to make it carrierborne capable for it to be fun.

800px-DN-ST-83-05846.JPEG

Edited by macelena

Got it. Wraparound looks good on the Corsair.

and on the RAAF/RAN planes, I think Formosa is a plausible environment, if not one of the stock maps.

Edited by arthur666

money for old rope?...so thats what im spending the money on....lol

talk about easter eggs , and this is not even that colorful :grin:

mac, iirc, exhausted did a snow camo for my AV-8A. I don't remember WHERE it is, but I have it!

Ahh, Artic Kreger 84'.....

That's White Latex Paint. And before the Exercise was over, It was Pink because of the Hyd Leaks. Why Latex? Because We could wash it off in a Moments Notice on the Wash Rack. We also did it on the "B" durning OPVAL VX-5 in 85'.

331KillerBee