• Announcements

• Erik

2019 Drive   05/31/2019

Can you lend a hand?  GET STARTED TODAY
Sign in to follow this  
airwolf

A-1E Open Canopy During Flight

Hello you fans of the Razbam Skyraiders. I have the Vol. 1 A-1E (side by side) and the canopy is closed when the aircraft is on the ground before takeoff and after landing, but the canopy is slid open halfway during flight! I find this strange and unusual even on the real plane! I think it should be vice versa: the canopy should be open when the plane is on the ground and closed when the plane is airborne during flight. Is there a way to close the canopy during flight? Or is there a patch to correct is problem? Is there an updated model? I have sought for an answer or an update on the Razbam website, but I have not found anything to correct this. I also have the Vol. 2 AD, A-1H, A-1J and there is no problem with the canopy of this model. I always take screen shots of my planes in flight, but a shot with an A-1E with the canopy slid halfway open during flight appears very strange and abnormal. Thanks for any help.

why not just switch them on manual animation keystrok??? "how to" in the knowledge base

Thank you, but how do I make the change to have the canopy switch on manual animation keystroke? I cannot find anything in the "how to" or in the knowledge base.

I have checked the A-1E DATA file. What suggestion should I change in the settings on the Setting [1].Retract Value+10.0?

Thank you.