"F-21A Lion is the Israeli Kfir C.1 used by the US Navy and Marine Corps aggressor training squadrons from 1985 to 1989.

Includes 1 player aircraft with 1 Navy and 2 Marines texture sets"

https://store.thirdwire.com/store_dlc.htm

post-8911-0-12384900-1364968079_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-18577900-1364968093_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-82327800-1364968128_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-88278900-1364968107_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-37731700-1364968136_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-58976800-1364968117_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-07897000-1364968147_thumb.jpg

hmmm...

I'm intrigued, and very pleased to see new PC content! Hope this is the first of many new ones, actually.

• Like 1

Centurion I have that sneaky uncomfortable feeling... after all my TW-related rant in recent times, I might have to bite myself in my filthy tongue in the (hope near) future... :heat:

• Like 1

The 2nd one Centurion! :-D

Don´t forget the A-7P DLC!

But i agree, nice to see that TK is back to the PC sim!

What a hot rod! So, even though it's an aggressor it still allows for a full weapons suite? Looks like I found the perfect ride for the second half of my Merc campaign.

No to bad, always be happy if TK return to PC..... i hope is the second for EXP3

anyone noticed this DLC airframe is from beyond the established timeframe..?

I wouldn't jump with any conclusions, just pointing that out.

Once upon a time I remember watching a movie where a pilot goes rogue in an F-21 which IIRC was carrying a nuke. Does anyone know what movie this was?

Sebastian, I remeber something like that but shoot me if I remember the title... it was soo long ago (late 80s? early 90s?) I wasn't then aware of the plane type it featured

Iron Eagle 2, if I remember it right...

But in that movie that were Kfir ACs no F-21....

Edited by Soulfreak

Flight of Black Angel is the one. Iron Eagle 2 is about Americans and Soviets cooperating to strike a middle eastern nuclear reactor, with F-4's standing in for Mig-29's.

• Like 1

Flight of Black Angel is the one. Iron Eagle 2 is about Americans and Soviets cooperating to strike a middle eastern nuclear reactor, with F-4's standing in for Mig-29's.

And Kfir´s standing in as the bad guys....

Flight of Black Angel is the one.

thanks Jules, you're better than IMDB

Very nice add-on. Awesome skins ...... little useful .... but someone could build up some Top-Guns style missions .....

I'm happy to see something new, ............ waiting for some new Mirages .... :biggrin:

I'm happy to see something new, ............ waiting for some new Mirages .... :biggrin:

Yes : 5F should be easy to do (actually, the 5B we have is closer to the 5F), maybe IIIE ?

anyone noticed this DLC airframe is from beyond the established timeframe..?

I wouldn't jump with any conclusions, just pointing that out.

That's just because it's a plane that dates from before 82 that was still in use. There are plenty of plausible scenarios you can have with just the stock planes in the late 80s if you pick carefully and just use new skins.

I think it's totally not indicative of anything.

I don't even try to read too much into it (why bother, we know where the series shines) just pointed that as interesting JM

I'm happy that he's still doing PC. And i'm not to worried about when Exp. 3 comes, but rather on what is he going to do about the series as far as his statements about making the game more accessible.

Isn't the game accessible enough in EASY mode? If he wants to provide better documentation, better UI etc... i'm fine with it.

Dumbing the game down? Arcade gamers play in consoles, occasional gamers in tablets/smartphones. SF2 is accessible enough for PC. More than enough actually.

EDIT: BTW, isn't Thirdwire gonna spend a lot of money making the game more accessible? And i'm not being sarcastic i really wanna know.

I really feel the temptation of asking him, but he will probably not answer anyway.

Edited by Carlos_Tex

F-21A is an interesting choice. I probably won't get this one, at least not right away. I don't ever set up Aggressor stuff. Maybe I will in the future.

It is a sexy plane(Delta wing, yep) and looks to have some nice skins.

Edited by arthur666

Fits well in the mercenary scenarios(perfect actually) or regular but fictional scenarios on desert terrain, I don't do aggressor stuff either...

I take this as a test from TK to see if there is still a market for PC stuff... so yes TW will get those couple of bucks from me :smile:

• Like 1

I take this as a test from TK to see if there is still a market for PC stuff... so yes TW will get those couple of bucks from me :smile:

Hmm... good point. Think of it as a Kickstarter, right? I spent more than $2.99 on one beer at the bar last night.

• Like 1

Very nice for Nellis Range!