- F-4E_78 TISEO

- F-4E_79 TISEO & ARN-101

- F-4E_86 TISEO & ARN-101

Animation / Function

- Canopy

- Hook

- Air Refuel

- Wing fold ______________ only on hard wing F-4E´s

- Gun Vent ______________ automatic when gun is fired or as soon as the landing gear is deployed

- Brake Chute____________ works with the Air Brake below 150kts

NOTE:

this mod replaces existing TW and TMF aircrafts , please remove the existing folders befor installing this mod , the existing skins / textures will no longer fit !!!!

NOTE:

if you use the weapons from the Weaponds pack-2 please replace the AIM-9P-4 with the one includet here , that will fix the wrong texture

Hangar and Loading screens are in 1920 x 1080 , optional 1024 x 768 Hangar and Loading screens are includet in a separate folder

Installation:

- Drop all files into your mod folder the way they are setup in this pack and overwrite if ask to

- If you are unsure about the way how mods are installed, check the knowledge base at CombatAce!

Credit

- original model by TW , BPAO , Crab_02

- cockpits from TW

- Decals for the 34TFS , 469TFS and the original Templates from Sundowner

- Skins for the 57th FIS made by Soulfreak

- TISEO made by Crusader

- Testpilots , EricJ , Slartibartfast , JAT81500 , Dast24 , Centurion1 , Ianh755 , GodsLt

- new updated model , textures and weapons by ravenclaw_007

i hope i did not forget anybody

the new Templates are available on request , i may upload them some other time

have fun , ravenclaw_007

• Like 1

:good:

Another master piece Volker!

Thank you!

Herr Volker Vielen Dank für Ihre ausgezeichnete Arbeit

Thanks for another outstanding work :bowdown2:

Edited by Hans Topp

Outstanding and so much to look at it's a shame to fly them in case you get shot down...

• Like 1

Exceptional work raven!

Will there be any foreign operators pack? Since the stock Flight Models are updated, current foreign skins will not fit.

Awesome package of one of my absolute faves!

Exceptional work raven!

Will there be any foreign operators pack? Since the stock Flight Models are updated, current foreign skins will not fit.

yes there will be some , next in line are the F-4E_IRIAF pack and the F-4E_EA

ravenclaw, another greatly appreciated masterpiece.

Do you remember the F-4E model with the single piece windscreen that you did after my enquiry in the German forum?

Will it be released in a separate pack?

P.S. I will not be able to install and fly this pack for several hours or even a day, so I do apologize if the model is already included, I just did not see it listed.

ravenclaw, another greatly appreciated masterpiece.

Do you remember the F-4E model with the single piece windscreen that you did after my enquiry in the German forum?

Will it be released in a separate pack?

P.S. I will not be able to install and fly this pack for several hours or even a day, so I do apologize if the model is already included, I just did not see it listed.

nope it is not yet includet , the front canopy is finish but i dont know what F-4E version should i take for it

• Like 1

Many many thanks Ravenclaw for these wonderful F-4Es!

For the windscreen question I've found this "old" link:

http://zone-five.net...read.php?t=2972

Coupi.

Edited by Coupi

First of all great work on the skins and models! This stuff looks outstanding.

Small suggestion for the avionics on the F-4E_79 TISEO & ARN-101 and F-4E_86 TISEO & ARN-101:

I use the TMF avionics with these, just feel it's a better representation of their radar capabilities.

S!

For the F-4E_75 and on i'd suggest a adaption of rippersix old SF1 APQ-120 modification for same resons.

First of all great work on the skins and models! This stuff looks outstanding.

Small suggestion for the avionics on the F-4E_79 TISEO & ARN-101 and F-4E_86 TISEO & ARN-101:

I use the TMF avionics with these, just feel it's a better representation of their radar capabilities.

S!

For the F-4E_75 and on i'd suggest a adaption of rippersix old SF1 APQ-120 modification for same resons.

as for the Avioncs_ini i used the original TW ini´s so they fit to the TW cockpits , i must confess that i did not check them i assumed that they are ok

the reson i used the TW avionics for the ARN-101 F-4´s are that i had some problems with the TMF avionics in particular that the gunsight did not show up in AG mod

if somebody can fix or improve the avionics please do it

nope it is not yet includet , the front canopy is finish but i dont know what F-4E version should i take for it

ravenclaw, I realize getting the single piece windscreen model finished could be a very low priority if any at all for you, but I trust many CA members will enjoy it.

Therefore, could you please direct me what kind of information you would need to select a proper F-4E model?

So far I know the serial numbers of the aircraft, so the year of production is there as well (1968 - 4 of these and 1969 -1), I have the range of production batches/series and I know that the single piece windscreen F-4E were converted from F-4E with standard windscreen round 1985. Below is also a screenshot I found in another forum.

MPG_56-57.jpg

Edited by Svetlin
  • Like 1

Well one thing not mentioned is that when you fire the 20mm a small door opens (can't see it from the cockpit though), which if I remember correctly is a small vent for the gas.

Since i searched in vain for that gun vent door, where is it to be found?

S!

Since i searched in vain for that gun vent door, where is it to be found?

S!

here :grin: it is just an air intake to vent the gun bay

you see this door open on F-4E´s on the ground (Hyd-Off) or if the gun is fired

post-15260-0-35760000-1365147206_thumb.jpg

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 1

Silly me, looked for it all over the underside around the gun.

Damn fine pieces of work, really like that brakechute animation once touched down and deccelerating down the runway.

F-4E_78 with minor avionics tweaks and FIS 57 Skins is now my default AF ride in SF2NA.

Thanks for your work. Anyone know if the fake air refueling trick is still working? So one could put the refueling animation to good use.

S!

if you use one of the TISEO equipt F-4E´s check this

- switch your radar mode antil the TISEO screen appears

- now to identify and engage ground targets with the gun is realy easy , Thanks to Crusader

post-15260-0-26533600-1365168352_thumb.jpg

post-15260-0-68521500-1365168508_thumb.jpg

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 7

yap i think it is quite helpfull even though the TISEO was more for air to air use in SF2 it is a real good tool for AG missions

imagin if we would have a better avionics available and you could lock the tiseo to a target , i even would pay if TK would come up with something like that as a DLC

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 1

Has you think in a new F-4F pack????

almost finish i just have to make some more skins

its a magnific new, i really want fly your models in my editing nato fighters...5'5

Congrats for your superb release ravenclaw!

I would just have a question, i tried to run them in SF2V june 2010, and the serials are missing on the tail (not the two letter code though). On my other full merged july 2012 install, it's ok.

Should i extract any missing decal to SF2V??

Congrats for your superb release ravenclaw!

I would just have a question, i tried to run them in SF2V june 2010, and the serials are missing on the tail (not the two letter code though). On my other full merged july 2012 install, it's ok.

Should i extract any missing decal to SF2V??

yes you have to install the decals as well if it is a separate install