Been away from SF2 for a while due to school, and seeing the new F-4Es released by Ravenclaw_007, I've managed to log another 20 or so hours in.

I remember a few months ago, that some crazy all knowing, all encompassing SF2 mod was being worked on with every squadron, every airframe being included in it. Cant find that thread now. Question is, did it stall out, or did it go away from the forums to surprise people with this super mod when it releases?

its on a very low burner right now. several of the contributors have gone on to other things and there is such a thing as real life. i have the bulk of the files that are going right now and trying to get a few more additions for ini edits and loading screens. as for "every unit and every airframe" cant be done in constraints of game. units alone there are 999 avail slots and by my design only about 749 usable. so its a matter of pick and chose. also as for every airframe, that would be a huge mod!!! but my focus at the moment will be to totally upgrade every stock aircraft with effects, skins, decals and so on. but that will likely be a pack 2, with pack 1 being effects, ground objects campaign edits and such.

lets says overall status- stopped for refuelling.

btw any one reading this, my focus for the aircraft (skins and decals) currently is on Century Series, A-7s and makin a F-16A with all users for the appropos models. And a USN/USMC F-4 pack along the lines of my USAF decal packs. any one that can OK use of skins/decals for RAF, IDF/AF, and VNAF or work on some them selves would be appreciated.