Whoever takes over, just please, put bump and spec (you can put just any texture) and I'll make the maps for it...

I also have the source files now, in case somebody feel called to make us a proper Gripen E / NG.

Edited by JonathanRL

i love this plane but i cant use it in my sf2/woi, in doesnt show on battle, the only visible is its weapon, ex. bomb/RP.  even cockpit is missing the only visible is its avionics...

wow this is graeat plane.. i found that i just need to update my sf2 to may2011... now its working...

its a greate honnor for me to be in combatace... i found sf2 very stunning.. and fun to fly than ather simulator....

Is this topic still alive? Im interested in the source files if you can shere them or who ever has them. Im making a gripen on my own for another sim and i wanna just use them as a reference and also a "model" for unwraping. If anyone please contact me.

By the way if anyone also can have finish for SF2 my grippen i can happilly give the files as well. Im not into SF2 3d modeling so i dont know how to do it. As i said i making it for another sim!

Some screenies how it is this far :

gripen13.jpg

Gripen10.jpg

Currently at 23570 tris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 1309mariano
      Well, I got an SU-30 and 35 and a Gripen and both share the same problem: they do a little turn to one side (in the case of the russian boys, to the right, in the case of the Gripen, to the left). I think it might be a FM problem.
      Does anybody have the solution for that?
      Thank you!
    • By Apokapo

View File Saab JAS-39 Gripen E Skin Fuerza Aerea Argentina G5C (Fictional)
      Saab JAS-39 Gripen E ficticio de la Fuerza Aerea Argentina perteneciente al Grupo 5 de Caza.
      Contiene: Skin hecha por mi y avion original necesario para utilizar la skin.
      El avion original pertenece a Stipe, yo solo hice el skin, el hizo el avion.
      Submitter Apokapo Submitted 08/06/2020 Category Other Origin  
    • By Apokapo
      Saab JAS-39 Gripen E ficticio de la Fuerza Aerea Argentina perteneciente al Grupo 5 de Caza.
      Contiene: Skin hecha por mi y avion original necesario para utilizar la skin.
      El avion original pertenece a Stipe, yo solo hice el skin, el hizo el avion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..