img00006.png

img00007.png

Greetings from above

img00008.png

This skin was a petition by Stratos. I hope you all like it. :smile:

3a escuadrilla de caza y ataque - 1975

That is wrong. Has to be 2a escuadrilla de caza y ataque. Mea culpa. :sorry:

@Sheriff001

Why should the timing be wrong? I think you mean the year of use right? The A-7E, on which the R is based on, already flew during the Vietnam War.

Edited by ValAstur

:declare:

Ah, not at all. I was referring to the timing of releasing an Argentine Navy skin on the day of Baroness Thatcher's death.

:declare:

Ah, not at all. I was referring to the timing of releasing an Argentine Navy skin on the day of Baroness Thatcher's death.

Ahhh... now I got what you meant. Funny point! But that had nothing to do with it. :grin:

To be honest... I already had her equipped with 'em :grin:

But then I thought, that french armament looks odd on that bird and changed the loadout to the standard one.

Is wonderful!! Can't wait for a release, and hope you can include a french armed variant. Matra Magic, French rocket pods, the Exocet...

Is wonderful!! Can't wait for a release, and hope you can include a french armed variant. Matra Magic, French rocket pods, the Exocet... and maybe a Argentine naval pilot??

French loadout ain't a problem, but I don't have any french bombs apart from the SAMP250, but I read somewhere that the argentine navy also used brit. 1000lb bombs.

With the arrival of the Avro Lancaster, the Argentina Air Force , bought a huge stock of bombs a thousand pounds,

When bought the Canberra MK-2, buy another stock for multiple uses British bombs, with the arrival of the Super Etendart ,

were purchased the Matra Durandal BAP 100, to destroy airports, very few French Bombs are in use in Argentina, the vast majority are manufactured by Argentina, Spanish and North American.

Air Force attempted to purchase F-7, before buying the A-4, but were denied because they were being used in vietnam.

This package contains very detailed Argentinian Weapons

http://combatace.com/files/file/11092-pack-de-armas-argentino-malvinas-1982/

Thanks for the info. So that means putting british 1000lb bombs on that Corsair along with french AA weapons would not be entirely wrong, right?

To be a plane of What If ... Guess not ...

Now if you're searching realism, it would be different, the aircraft of the Allied countries, have NATO support points. This means that any bombs built between friendly countries, can be used. Something different is with missiles, and more is with Air to Air Weapons, built before 90.

You need to give them a whole new wiring to the aircraft.

Since the download would feature one US and one, let's say, more "european loadout" (FR + UK), everybody will be free to choose with what he wants to kick a** :smile:

Looking forward to it!! BTW will not need a asymetric loadout of Exocet + droptank to be carrier based?

Edited by Stratos

Great job guys, it really looks great !!!

Saludos

Marcos

I don't think that the plane has to have an asymmetric loadout. If you want to have it, simply edit the loadout.ini.

No is ok with me, was simply a question.