Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

War is very serious business....

Point #6 strangely reminds me the few conventional "Fat Man" bombs dropped.

The_Great_Artiste_Nose.JPG

There are only so many ways to relieve stress and/or be "macho"... humor happens to be one of the best :)

That's funny.

Those are pretty great. Speaking of pranks, being a part of the (pretty small) B-1 community FC, did you hear about the guy in my unit that marshaled out one of our jets in the most NSFW way possible?

:rofl:

SidDogg

Those are pretty great. Speaking of pranks, being a part of the (pretty small) B-1 community FC, did you hear about the guy in my unit that marshaled out one of our jets in the most NSFW way possible?

No I hadn't...that's hysterical! Bummer that some folks got in trouble for it.

I remember the days where on your last bomber flight you reached the GNP (Get Naked Point) and tradition was to do most of the flight in your birthday suit. One guy had to go to the tanker on his last flight, so he had taken one of his old flight suits and cut it in half, so he could wear the upper part while on the tanker...thus 'technically' not be clothed.

Yea, I suspect nobody does that anymore in this day of cameras everywhere...

FC

did you hear about the guy in my unit that marshaled out one of our jets in the most NSFW way possible?

Too bad they got heat for it; as far as I heard, on the last day of a cruise or similar big event, the launch crew on a Carrier wears Togas.

I've always heard that wooden bomb tale told as something the Germans did to the British. Weird...

UDTs...masters of trolling.

hahaha

I'm a member in the Support prince Harry on facebook, not enough hotties to look at lol

Black humor is common in the military and takes the edge off. That's a good thing. My fellow pilot acting as my mobile officer used to ask me before he shut my canopy if he could have my stereo if I died today. Thank God he never got it.