i have this and no intel on it most thing like size speculations on my part!

Bagera says on its page that its SIGINT brid i dont think so to whit that large 6 metres by 1.6 metres weaponsbay on the belly

so im puting this to debate for a week or so until getting back on this brid for final works and relase

watt i wont to his given the shape watt the best role and weapons for it

the two wing pilon were add by me

sizes

lenght 20,408 metres

wingspan 14.47 metres

height 2,491 gear raised

• Like 1

i was hoping for more work on the spitfire 5, both the standard and trop versions, and maybe the seafire 3.... it needs finishing! (no pressue, of course!)

• Like 2

i was hoping for more work on the spitfire 5, both the standard and trop versions, and maybe the seafire 3.... it needs finishing! (no pressue, of course!)

i will get back on it soon kevin

thanks Daniel!!

wish we had Geo's max files ... he'd started a Jack 5-6 year ago....

It's called RIVET for Reverse Installation Vectored Engine Thrust and is a concept developed by Dan Raymer while he was at Lockheed. The idea was to install the engine backwards to place the exhaust in a better position for single nozzle VTOL.

http://www.aircraftdesign.com/rivet3vw.jpg

Edited by Julhelm

well my post at Secretproject his pending admin aproval

but got some info from abovetopsecret about payload on this brid they say its the same has the F-117A need to chekc that btw

that to mean its a Strike aircraft more then any thing

so plan so far and im not working on this yet this week is motly for fixing some outher models

making Strike Recon has primary roles and for maybe CAP,Intercept has secondary roles in these last two the wing pilons can be used along whit a centerline gunpod on the outher im thing of going only whit weapons bay.

since i cant get any clear pic or make out fromthe fewe drawing that i have how the VTOL works im thinkg making it CTOL whit a convecional engine this a what if after all right.

please share your thoughs has well guys

I wouldn't touch anything on AboveTopSecret with a 10 foot pole. Too many conspiracy theorists and UFO nuts there. If you want accurate info, Secret Projects is the only good forum.

If you don't understand the concept, email Dr. Raymer (the designer) about it.

Edited by Julhelm

I wouldn't touch anything on AboveTopSecret with a 10 foot pole

D'oh!

:boxing: