Hey everybody, i have a problem with SF2(With NATO Fighters 5), im flying a mig-25 foxbat-b at 11000m at mach 1.99 and im in cockpit view, each time i reach Mach 2 and over(not only with this plane) the view get out of the cockpit for no reason and bugs out....and the animations also.

Anyone has any idea how to solve this?

PS:I have the latest patch (Jul2012)

Cheers! :)

You might have reached 'The Wall' (end of map) where weird things happen like exhaust going at right angles to the direction of flight.

You might have reached 'The Wall' (end of map) where weird things happen like exhaust going at right angles to the direction of flight.

Any idea how to fix it? It ONLY happens at mach 2.0 i've remained in sustained flight at 1.99 and nothing happened. But when i get to mach 2 things start to get eerie.

Edited by strykersm

If you have hit 'The Wall' there is no fix - the map cannot go on forever.

I don't think he's hitting the wall. I've had similar things happen once or twice.

I just confirmed, its the wall because the airplane slides a bit left or right, depends where im pointing the nose :p Thanks people ^_^

Time to circle with the Mig-25 xD