Olham

Flying the Sopwith Pup

Thanks for posting this Olham I have never seen it before , did you notice how quickly it left the ground , amazing .

Well worth the long loading time for me to watch, Thanks Olham!

Thanks, guys. Yeah, the Sopwith Pup is a great little butterfly; must be ajoy to fly.

That was really cool Olham, thanks. I know you guys are OFF flyers, but my only experience with the pup has been RoF. My favorite plane in RoF is the pup. Its amazing how much the ingame pup sounds like the real deal. Startup, wind, blip switch, everything. VERY cool!

I heard from a bird, that the completely new sounds in WOFF will be amazing too.

When it gets released...

Still can't believe people flew and fought in these

I can believe the flying - but the fighting?... I guess they just didn't know any better. :pilotfly:

I am amazed that they could aim and shoot and hit anything with the gun butt pad and oil coated windscreen in the way...........

thanks for posting.

Still can't believe people flew and fought in these

But they probably thought, "Damned glad to be in the new Sopwith Pup! 'Can't believe that people actually tried to fly, and fight with, those primitive Farmans and Bleriots!

• Like 1

If anyone wants to know how the wartime flying and fighting in the Pup really was,

I recommend to read "No Parachute!" by Arthur Gould Lee.

Possibly the best WW1 aviation read you can get.