What is the latest standalone patch for SF2 ?. (not update for patch). I'm reinstalling and I'm never 100% sure of this stuff.

Edited by hrc

"This update is for Mar 2012 or later version of Strike Fighters 2.

If you have an earlier version, you must update the game to

Mar 2012 version before applying this update."

This is what it says in the description of July 2012 patch. My default SF2 is sept. 2011. So I'm not sure.

Edited by hrc

OK see what you are saying now

You might have to do a patch dance like I did when I reinstalled - think i needed about 5 patches in total

I just patched my default SF2 sept.2011 to march 2012 and then to july 2012. Everything is cool and the game in the lower right corner confirms it.

The easiest way to update is to redownload your SF2 games using the email you originally received from TW with the download link embeded into it. That way you always have the latest game and do not have to worry about what patches you need to apply to get everything updated.

• Like 1

The easiest way to update is to redownload your SF2 games using the email you originally received from TW with the download link embeded into it. That way you always have the latest game and do not have to worry about what patches you need to apply to get everything updated.

Archive the old installers; you never know.

Archive the old installers; you never know.

Yes - If you are like me and run games at earlier patch versions.