• Announcements

• Erik

2019 Drive   05/31/2019

Can you lend a hand?  GET STARTED TODAY
Sign in to follow this  
airwolf

A-1E Decals Not Showing Up in Skins

Hello you fans of the Razbam A-1E Skyraider Vol 1. (side by side) I installed this plane in Wings Over Vietnam and when loaded, with the air force and squadron markings selected, the decals do not appear on the planes. On two planes, only the national insignial appears, but not the serial numbers or the squadron tail codes. And on most planes, there are no national insignia or tail codes or serial numbers, only the camouflage skins. I have seen in the skin folders that there are "D" folders. Is there something I need to do to have the decals appear in the A-1E skins? There is no readme on the installation. I don't have this problem on the A-1 Skyraider Vol. 2. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

Edited by airwolf

what are the paths in the decals ini? they may be incomplete or missing the DecalMaxLod= line (very common on 1stGen models)

I just checked mine and the "A-1E\" statement is missing from all the "Decals.ini" ,for just the statements that point to the skin folders.

(In Red)

[Decal001]

MeshName=Fuselage01

DecalLevel=0

DecalFacing=RIGHT

FilenameFormat=A-1E\Fisher\D\BruNo <----- Add A-1E\

Position=-6.85,0.9

Scale=2.45

DecalMaxLOD=4

[Decal003]

MeshName=Fuselage01

DecalLevel=0

DecalFacing=RIGHT

FilenameFormat=Insignia <-------- This is correct.

Position=-3.5,0.05

Scale=0.95

DecalMaxLOD=4

Edited by RAVEN

Thank you Wrench and Raven. I already have the skins by Corktip 14 parts 1 & 2 and I still have the same problem. I will check on the Decals.ini and the DecalMaxLod=line as advised. Thanks again.