HEY!,I just installed the SF1 B-29 in my second mod with it KAW,SF2PAW and I get tail mrkings but no National insignia.I know I need different ones for each sim and know you have to have a decal folder,However What I have is two texture folders-USAAF,USAF with no decals So how do I get the other markings to show up?I went thru Migbusters tutorial on converting SF1 planes to SF2 but without decal folder and verifying the ini file I dont know were else to check?Thanks for any help on this one. :biggrin:

post decals ini ...

I can gurantee there's a pathway and/or DecalMaxLod problem

why not just download my PTO Superforts?? Everything works there (and they're historically accurate, to boot)

we never did update the post-war skins for KAW as they're AI only, it didn't really matter

Decals.zippost-75584-0-81832700-1366664332.jpgAre they SF1? Whats the file name,Think I did thats why I have Tail mkgings.I'll post Decal ini if theres one.FOUND Yours They are ok,But There's this one Edited by usafphantom2

chek the sf2 d/ls -- i uploaded it today.