Hi Guys...I have reinstalled OFF, due to a reformat...and have installed all the patches in order (including HITR)

All is 'ok'...no problem running it...but am having a problem with 'freezes' or 'Stutters' in cockpit view. Strangely, all works ok in external view. Using a Nvidia card...with the recommended settings for my rig (that worked fine before)

The doubly annoying thing, is FSX is working great! (and that's usually a good indicator of problems, when it doesnt)

Anyone any suggestions?...I'm almost certain, it is just a Graphics issue..but hey..what do i know :)

Have you upgraded nvidia drivers? There were some problems with 341.07 / .14 causing what you're describing when in a complex pov scene.

plug_nickel

Not sure what OS you reformatted with but, WIN 7 can thrash for a while causing poor performance in general while it indexes drives and other things. I usually let it run all night a few nights to let it settle in.

Just a thought.

• Like 1

TMake sure you setup the grapgics sliders, try resetting cfs3config settings to default, save, (file, exit not the [X]). Then go in again and reconfigure sliders.as per the FAQ.

Check your settings for filtering in NVidia settings. Try higher settings for example. Some types of AA modes can cause more slow downs whereas some higher ones work better, nuts but true.

• Like 1