Hi all hope you are having a good day? Does anyone know where or if there is a CH-53 about in the strike fighter world ? I know there is a few helicopters about! a CH-53 Super Stallion would make my day lol....would that not be cool flying that thing around maybe for transport or rigged for support as mini gun weapon or something... may i dream......or could it be reality...

Cheers Fellow Flyers

flightdude.....

Yankee Air Pirate (Payware) has the only CH-53s available for Strike Fighters Gen.1 sims.

Hi Soulfreak, cool that would be good ! do you have a link to guide me in gaining this beast!! I think worth getting especially if you have an Iraq campaign or mission! got all the others but something missing CH-53 weather you are flying about or flying in your mission as a planned flight more realistic if you know what I mean!!

Thanks for your time...

Cheers

flightdude...

Nice one cheers Soulfreak and Panama Red!! will look into that just had a quick look at web site amazing all modded up ready for you to just fly your heart out!! these guys must have put some work in to project to get it so realistic yeah!! oh and the mighty CH-53D YAHHOOOOO.....

Cheers again fellow flyers!!

flightdude