care to share some tweaks etc?

Be interesting to see what you did too. I got it to work as well. I made changes to the aircraft settings in the ini.

Fallen Angel_Data.7zFallen Angel.7zfallenangelstart.7zHere they are.Be sure you have all ground objects and aircraft listed,Also pay attention to folder names they all have to match.I had to change my DAT Typhoon's name from Typhoon to Typhoon1B as it was listed in aircraft .ini to get it to show up in single mission,But anyway it all has to match to work.This Tidbit from Cocas helped me get the older campaigns going!Many thanks to him for that info.post-75584-0-85933400-1367016036_thumb.jpg If you need help with Campaign PM me and I'll send you the relevent files for comparison.Like Wrench is always telling me If you dig deep enough The Knowledge Base is you friend :crazy: <me. Edited by usafphantom2

post-75584-0-53851600-1367017665_thumb.jpgFor DaddyAirplanes-AirWar over the 3rdReich Late 43-44 Edited by usafphantom2

wonder how the EAW Euro terrain rebuild will effect this ... you all won't BELIEVE the number of changes made to it!!!

• Like 1

ahhh ok. my dirty mind keeps picturing pinups in flight now i got it in a cleaner format.

Where's the download for this campaign? Looked in the SF1 d'loads but no luck. AvSim?

Edit: Whoops, got it; in the missions section, I was looking in campaigns.

Edited by SupGen