Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

My fellow Americans

I live in Massachusetts, about 40 minutes from Bean Town (Boston) I have served my country as a member of our armed forces. Now I work in public safety. To all the dirt bags out there that want to hurt my fellow Americans and our friends abroad, good luck my Al-Qaeda (Arabic translation: "The Base") Is way F\_/CKING bigger than yours. Good luck, and keep checking your 6, cause we are not far behind!

I will be in Bean Town next week to attend a BO SOX game, no dirt bag will ever deter me.

https://secure.onefundboston.org/page/-/donate7.html

Edited by MAKO69
  • Like 6

I don't think lot of Al Qaeda members read this forum

I hope if anything happens you'll be able to kick ass in time!!

Cheers!

Usually, when dealing with terrorism, it is better to kick ass BEFORE

If you want to fight terrorism you have to cut monetary support from the government first...

If you want to fight terrorism you have to cut monetary support from the government first...

Tell me about it, the 2 dirt bags from my state were on state welfare, hers a link. Are Gov. is the biggest flat tire evah.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_politics/2013/04/gov_patrick_refuses_to_open_welfare_books_on_tsarnaevs

By my russian source there are uncovered information from the georgian counter espionage agency, saying the Tsarnayevs were recruited by the Jamestown Fund that trains nothern caucasian individuals to perform "certain tasks" on behalf for Georgia and the USA (I'd bet, in Syria).

Since those people we hunted down that time (more than 17 years ago) and they were almost exclusively supported with weapons though Georgia, by criminal organizations (and some purple baret guys caught a sob who had US papers... been executed I guess) I can very well believe this information is reliable.

Shouldn't we move this to political area and discuss it further there? I will like to post political opinions, just not here.