Hi all.

I have been playing with the idea of doing a short campaign depecting Operation Cartwheel. Mainly the air operation over Rabaul. I'm just not sure where to start. Can some one point me in the right direction so I can get the right information.

Thanks.

There is a very concise tutorial in the Sf1 Knowledge Base by Dave.

Sf1 KB Stratigic Nodes by Dave in Advanced Modding Section,Unfortunately Thats all we got. :fie:

Try this. It's old, but is still useful. 331KB

Whoa, 331Killerbee this is priceless! Exactly what is needed and should really be in the KB. :worship:

If you allow me I will use this thread to post another doubt about campaigns (that way I won't create a new thread with just a simple question)...

Does anyone know which is the difference beetween the supply value in the Force section, and the supply value in the unit section??? Which of these values are modified by the supply rate??? And which of these values are compared with the "supplyfor offensive???

I still can't figure out (reading the campign notes fronm the KB) how these values work on the campign....Any help?

Thanks.....