Sign in to follow this  
Derk

KING Willem Alexander .....

Well guys, we have got ourselves a new king !!! Queen Beatrix (thanks Bea for 33 years) abdicated this morning at 10.07 h Zulu time and king Willem Alexander has AND a pilot license AND an absolutely smashing queen: Maxima, AND three lovely litlle princesses...... :queen: :queen: :queen:

post-2160-0-28297400-1367319795.jpg

Edited by Derk
  • Like 1

God Save the King!!

• Like 1

At least we got some kind of 'feeling' with them on this picture, not as with our politician puppets.

• Like 1

:king::good:

much better than the Bundespräsident we have in Germany

• Like 1

at least the Princess was in that castle :smile:

:ok:

• Like 1

How progressive and democratic. Equality of men at its best! :P

• Like 1

Hm... just home- sort of tipsy, my wife definitely beyond that- from the local party in the village park and in the pub afterwards.. The whole country kind of blew up celebrating the crowning of the (already) very popular new King & Queen with literally millions and millions of people out in the streets. Great celebrations in very nice weather all over the country with the King & the Queen and the Princesses taking some wonderfull spontaneous actions in Amsterdam. Proud of my country...... . Please don't phone us tomorrow :blink::blind: , we'll be back later. I'll be editing this with some Youtube stuff later on....

Edited by Derk

May this reign be worth of respect before the Dutch people today, and History tomorrow. I suppose that new Dutch Euro coins shall be stamped at once?

• Like 1

Dutch girls are hot! Congrats!

I'll pass on the message !!!! (wearing a WW II style British Army helmet for safety reasons... :blackeye: )

OK, and here is the flyby.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu0yHAAk7VE

Edited by Derk
  • Like 1

Congrats on the new King. Not so much an American thing.......................... :biggrin: