Hey Everybody,I Have been poring over all the Desert Campaigns ini files matching Aircraft to squadrons so they will work right,But the Crusader,Gazala,Torch campaigns have Squadrons I cant find in SF1 database,or DAT site,So where did these squadrons come from?Example P-40E's to Bleinhem's to Bostons Ect....all SAAF sqns and not just one a piece some have two..Not just them they'res also some FAA sqns like Crusader the 1st two hurricanes 803,806sqns?,Italian and Usaaf.If you start trying to match up what you have against the ini files you'll see what I mean,Now if I missed something as where to get these missing squadrons Pls let me know right away.Have not been able to get a reply from the Author's of said campaigns yet,But remain hopeful. :blink:

Edited by usafphantom2

Is there a DefaultTexture entry? I think that means they're stand-ins.

SAAF squadrons, for all intents and puposes, should be considered RAF

http://www.rafweb.org/

Hello Phantom. To answer here, I do confirm that I have included in my Crusader and Gazala campaigns some flyable units for whom markings had not been designed in WoA, but which I found interesting to fly in campaign anyway. The 803 & 806 Naval Squadrons are a good example. Alongside the 805 Sqn (Martlets), they were part of the RN Desert Squadron the Royal Navy assembled for the second part of 1941 while repairing its carriers damaged before Crete, and so they flew the Hurricane I in Desert skin. But their participation was quite short and anecdotal, and so their squadron markings/ insignias were not created when the Hurricane I Desert skin was designed (sqns #202 & 205 in the PilotData/SquadronList.ini file - No SqnCode202 or SqnCode205.tga files in the HurricaneI/Desert/D folder). About the Italians, I also made flyable a couple of bombers units, groups rather than squadrons, who were not in WoA's SquadronList, but only when it was the sole way to have this given plane model flyable in campaign. Between little and nothing, I'll always do the little choice.

Yes digging further there are defaults,My Fault for not looking at other ini files......DUH! :fool: