Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

SF2 Soviet Transport and AWAC Aircraft by Veltro2K

= For SF2, Full 5 Merged RECCOMENDED! =

This is a Re-release of the Veltro2k's Soviet/WarPac Transport and AWAC aircraft.

It is REQUIRED that you have SF2NA in your merged install, as several of these reference

the stock 3W Tu-95 Bear destroyed model. Some reference the stock 3W An-12 destroyed

model. Hence, the need for a Full 5 Merged install. It is usable without, but you won't

have the dead wreckage on the ground. Also, the AWAC versions use the "AEW" avionics

coding from SF2NA.

Included in the pak are remods of:

An-22 Cock

A-50 Mainstay AWAC

IL-76 Candid

Tu-114 Cleat (Aeroflot airliner)

Tu-126 Moss AWAC

Aircraft that were exported have userlist inis included (ie: the Il-76). Any that I

missed, End Users ™ are encouraged to 'fill in the blanks', and post those changes.

All avionics, in particular for the AWACs, have been brought up SF2NA standards at the

July 2012 patch level. New sounds for the prop engines are included. Although cockpits ARE

included for all aircraft, really people...let the AI handle them. They exist for 2

reasons: eye candy and targets.

Skins remain in their bmp format, and decal radomization is set to TRUE. All decals

reference stock markings, including the Bort numbers. New damage textures are supplied, in

DDS format.

As always, fairly easy to follow, detailed install instructions are included. PLEASE read

them!!! Also, give the "Note" section a read, in particular on operational usage.

The Legal Statement has been changed with regards to these aircraft.

For those that still have the original releases, as there HAVE been changes and additions

in several of the inis, you may wish to examine them, mostly in respect to SF2NA, you may wish

to replace the originals with these.

**These aircraft herein are released in "AS IS" Condition. Any and all issues/problems

that cannot be solved via ini edits will exist forever, as new models are unlikely to be

created**.

Happy Landings!

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks a lot!!! Much needed!! :biggrin:

Well, now that I freed throw some skin of an 22

Thanks very much!

Veltro also did a Il-78 Midas tanker and a Tu-22 Backfire not sure if it's a version already included as stock in SF2:NA. Are you looking to re-release those too?

not the backfire, as those are stock. he also dis some bears, but they're not going for re-release

but if I had the Midas...

I would. wasn't in my archive (so... please pm it to me!! :biggrin: or release it as you have it!!)