Sign in to follow this  
koplax

Bomb Predictor in Cockpit's HUD

hi everyone :)

actually i'm not new guy arround, i just a silent reader in CA

i've got question to ask....

How to put a bomb predictor such in A-7E's Cockpit's HUD in a Heavy Bomber cockpit's HUD (Such TU-22M3, B-52G/H, B-1B,etc)

Sorry for my english :( i hope you understand,

if you confused for what i mean, here's the screenshot of A-7E bomb predictor

img00066.jpg

koplax,

If you have the A-7E installed in the same game that the bomber is installed or if you have merged installs, try adding or changing the following line in your heavy bomber.ini file:

AvionicsDLL=Avionics60.dll

AvionicsDataFilename=F-7E_avionics.ini

You must be able to access the A-7E avionics.ini file from the same install if you use this method. Otherwise, you must put the A-7E avionics.ini file in your heavy bomber folder.

Edited by GearyMcS
  • Like 1

koplax,

If you have the A-7E installed in the same game that the bomber is installed or if you have merged installs, try adding or changing the following line in your heavy bomber.ini file:

You must be able to access the A-7E avionics.ini file from the same install if you use this method. Otherwise, you must put the A-7E avionics.ini file in your heavy bomber folder.

thanks for the guide :)

koplax,

hi... uhm i just tried that method but the result is there's no predictor

i'm using F-15E and A-10 avionics but it doesnt show the bomb predictor

F-15-E and A-10 avionicdll is 70 not 60

F-15-E and A-10 avionicdll is 70 not 60

yup the predictor still didnot appear :(

koplax,

There's a typo here; it should say AvionicsDataFilename=A-7E_avionics, that being said, you probably have to put the Avionics.ini in the aircraft folder.

Edit: Just caught this; this method depends on using the avionics from a stock aircraft so the stock .tgas can be accessed from the .cat files.

Edited by SupGen