I guess if you didn't have NA, but wanted a Tomcat for Paran/Dhimar map? :dunno:

Here is what they look like.

img00067.JPG

img00068.JPG

been trying to get this via paypal but no go. Anyone else having probs? I get a messaeg sayign declined. i was able to get the two previous dlc's and just got ds huey yesterday.

e strive to protect our customers from suspicious or potentially illegal payments. If we have any reason to believe that a transaction may violate regulations or our Acceptable Use Policy, we're required to stop it. As a result, we couldn't complete your payment. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

For more information, see goods or services regulations and our Acceptable Use Policy.

I stoped using Paypal when they started to ask for my social security number.

• Like 1

So, what different about this compared to the NA version w/skinpack? (other than launch bar and grey skin)

Kind of wondering the same thing myself. The difference between the Iranian F-14A and mid-1970's USN F-14A are minuscule and wouldn't warrant any changes in the model, cockpit, etc. Maybe TK made the thing's avionics work with pre-SF2:NA installments? I'm holding off on this for now.

TK releases stuff we DONT need?....shameful...he aint getting my dollars

• Like 2

Wasn't one of the distinguishing features of the Iranian contract Tomcat that it was missing the door on the refueling probe?

As far as stuff we don't need. Ever wonder if these "useless" DLC are him testing to see if there's enough fan base to bother with further PC development?

The refueling probe cover door was removed from the majority of IIAF F-14's when delivered (there is pictorial evidence of one on here or there, but it would have been removed some time shortly after - very early deliveries, maybe?). If I had to guess, this probably had to do with the metal baskets used by IIAF/IRIAF tankers; USN F-14 units during ODS started removing the probe cover door also. The USAF's KC-135 used an all-metal basket that could knock the door off, either FOD-ing an engine, or otherwise damaging the aircraft. But based on the pics Dave posted, the "new" IRIAF F-14's still have the probe cover door on.

While the launchbar is up on the Iranian bird, it didn't fix it for the Navy.

And it's still in the kneeling setting for launch on all of them.

been trying to get this via paypal but no go. Anyone else having probs? I get a messaeg sayign declined. i was able to get the two previous dlc's and just got ds huey yesterday.

e strive to protect our customers from suspicious or potentially illegal payments. If we have any reason to believe that a transaction may violate regulations or our Acceptable Use Policy, we're required to stop it. As a result, we couldn't complete your payment. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

For more information, see goods or services regulations and our Acceptable Use Policy.

I had a problem with Paypal today too. So I went through Amazon.

Hi, dave. Whew, I thought I was only one. i dont have an amazon credit card as when i click on that amazon icon, just takes me to the main page. i sent an email to thirdwire so lets hope they fix. They did take my credit off paypal though so i know they got it, but they never sent a link or email to dwld.

Guys:

I ran into the same problem with Paypal, so I used the Amazon Payment method (a first for me).

Clicking the Amazon Payment link took me to the sign-in page for Amazon (I have an Amazon account, but no Amazon-branded credit card). Once I signed in, I simply went through the same payment process as with purchasing something at Amazon. At the end of the payment process I was redirected to the download page for the DLC.

Good to know the Amazon option works.

Eric Howes

Not for me this one. I have SF2NA and the F-14's from The Mirage Factory also, I think they can do the job for me!

An F-16A DLC would be more wanted here!

My best regards, Kodiak.

Edited by Kodiak

Got an email from their support and they are still sorting it out with paypal. they said because the transaction had Iran in the title, it screwed things up.

Got an email from their support and they are still sorting it out with paypal. they said because the transaction had Iran in the title, it screwed things up.

Oh, how wonderful.Glad to know Paypal has implemented such sophisticated security technologies in its payment processing.

At this point I wouldn't be too surprised if those who tried to purchase the DLC through Paypal wound up on the dreaded "Do Not Fly List."

Eric Howes

• Like 3

Paypal had the problem fixed by the time I purchased it a little while ago.

Could someone has purchased this DLC tell us something about it?

A skin seems the older one included in F-14 skin pack DLC, and the other new.

Is it the model different from base USN F.14A?

And finally worths 6$?

Too many questions?

Thank You in advance. :biggrin:

wasted money i think....

Iranian skins are wip for Iran/Iraq campaign.

I got it. And no Phoenix whatsoever.

Can anyone check their weapons.ini to see if the Phoenix has a check on Export? Becuase i went to see and mine didn't.

Edited by Carlos_Tex

I got it. And no Phoenix whatsoever.

Can anyone check their weapons.ini to see if the Phoenix has a check on Export? Becuase i went to see and mine didn't.

Phoenix working fine here.

IRANIANTOMCAT_zps69b270b4.jpg

• Like 2

CT,

Check your SpecificStationCode values; mismatch, maybe?

ALCON,

Did anyone notice any major differences between this DLC and what we've already got?

Specific station code is fine. There's no mismatch.

EDIT: I checked Phoenix so it could be exported and now it works. Anyway, Iranian Phoenix had its ECCM downgraded so there should be a new entry and not just make the USN Phoenix to be exported.

Edited by Carlos_Tex