Sign in to follow this  
whiteknight06604

Movie help

i posted this on facebook but for my friends here who are not on facebook I hope you can help.

I was wondering if somone can help me track down a movie title. It was a movie I saw in the early to mid 80's. it was about a jewish teen who loved the American wild west. I don't remember much about it other than it took place during WWII and it was rather sad. I can't even remember who was in it. One thing that stands out was the kid being put in a death camp. and wearing his star of David with pride because it reminded him a of a sherifs badge. Any help tracking this one down would be most appreciated.

you sir freakin rock. thank you.

No problem mate.

It does make you wonder why the good work of the cast and crew can just be pushed aside and left virtually unseen. Another example is 'The Night Walker' - scared me 5hitless when I was a kid!

• Like 1

please another movie help... I don't remember the movie name that it was about two USAF pilots and friends who go to Nellis and the plot catch there... the main caracter flies a F-4 phantom and his friend, of which develop and fierce "friendly" rivalry between both, flies a F-5 tiger II

I will see if I can figure that one out. dosn't ring a bell. do you have a rough idea when it came out?

please another movie help... I don't remember the movie name that it was about two USAF pilots and friends who go to Nellis and the plot catch there... the main caracter flies a F-4 phantom and his friend, of which develop and fierce "friendly" rivalry between both, flies a F-5 tiger II

"Red Flag, the Ultimate Game", with Barry Bostwick and William Devane: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082978/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5

• Like 1

Easy to see whose career is at a better state right now.

Two to three years ago, Bostwick was making commercials for the local cable company's (Cablevision's) "Optimum" VoIP service

"Red Flag, the Ultimate Game"

thx bro! you're the man!

Two to three years ago, Bostwick was making commercials for the local cable company's (Cablevision's) "Optimum" VoIP service

I don't think we have a "wince" smiley...

I don't think we have a "wince" smiley...

:rofl: