Sign in to follow this  
MK2

Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30..got it!

Picked up this game this afternoon and have been playing it sense. This one is highly recommended. It's not an FPS it is more of a WW2 Infantry combat simulator. It flows so well. When you move up to commanding your fellow soldiers it just adds a completely new dimension that has not been seen before in this type of game.

This one is a major keeper

Cool! I had to make a choice tonight, Silent Hunter 3 or Brothers In Arms, I choose SH3 but this one is definately my next choice!! :clapping:

Bob

Cool! I had to make a choice tonight, Silent Hunter 3 or Brothers In Arms, I choose SH3 but this one is definately my next choice!! :clapping:

Bob

I went for broke (litterally) and got them both. The reviews on Silnet Hunter III are off the charts as well.

i need this badly!!!

but i have GeForce 4 MX :(

How much different is it then COD? I want to pick it up, but I don't want a storyline single player experience. Unfortunately...not much choice in that when it comes to Single player anything. Are there campaigns that are dynamic? Is MP worth a hoot? How linear is it?

<C>

Fates

How much different is it then COD?  I want to pick it up, but I don't want a storyline single player experience.  Unfortunately...not much choice in that when it comes to Single player anything.  Are there campaigns that are dynamic?  Is MP worth a hoot?  How linear is it?

<C>

Fates

Fates, it is linear in the way that if you have to go from point A to point B you can NOT detour to point C. However, when you encounter resistance , there are many cool ways to overcome the enemy troops. The cool part is in the part of the game where you direct the rest of the squad. I like the game alot. However Silent Hunter III is not to shabby either, so if you can only get one....good luck in deciding! :dntknw: