I have put my fingers on the 25 again, I have solved some problems with new learned technics and the Reset X Form button is like magic on some things

I have smoothed the model as far as possible and leaving only a few ares as WIP. Im satisfied with the over all result excepts the nose and the gear. Will rework both.

Closed holes, reworked the lines and reanimated the flaps

The Source file is Florians great Su-25 model for all those who doesnt know it.

current shape

post-8289-0-86919100-1368262284.jpg

post-8289-0-18466600-1368262290.jpg

post-8289-0-33766800-1368262295.jpg

• Like 10

Wow!Thats really good!Looks pretty close to the real life aircraft.

Now i can see the nose has been worked and it looks correct, just pay some attention to the nose sensors, but overall it´s a great bird :)

• Like 1

The nose is still WIP will be corrected. The plane is already ingame but not mapped.

Damn I have checked my project folder last time and found some interesting stuff

A plane I would really love to fly in SF2

Thank's for your effort

I installed the one from NF4 plus only yesterday.

Seems like a fine model, I like it a lot.

As it is, the su-25 is crucial for the 1980's red side. otherwise it is just the stock MiG-27 doing all the ground pouning.

When it is time, I hope you will add some distance lods too, or allow me to make them for you.

Hi Gerwin, Distance LOD`s are planned so far. Im finishing right now the mapping of the Skyraider, still learning new stuff every day. I have still some stuff to do on an other project. But the 25 is back in line. I couldn`t solve some broken parts of the plane some time ago.

To be honest, not by me, I think there will be someone outside who will volunteer on it. Will inform some people when the plane evolvs enough to be send to someone who would work on the pit

• Like 1

looks pretty nice so far Martin! :good:

hope it won´t take too long till it´s ready for my brushes! :biggrin:

It looks nice and works also nice already ingame, thanks to Florians earlier version with good ini`s I need to finish the Rafale Project and will go for the Suchois 17-25 family. The AD-4W is nearly finished, encounterd a small prob, the skin doesnt show up ingame?! Plane is still white