That Siemens-Schuckert looks really good to me so far.

I wonder how far the modelling went - if it has cockpit interior?

That's where the nasty detail starts, I think.

Yes it's got a pit, in the process of texturing that now!

Main model still needs a few minor bits sorting out, no doubt the pit will too, before we're done!

shot051913035354.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did you count the hours you've put into making this, Bravo?

Just found this funny animated graphic from a modeller. Maybe it helps with the details?

Edited by Olham

Looking very good indeed. Bravo! As I said in the other thread, if you need information or photos let me know.

Hello Bravo!

I have the Windsock Datafile for it, if that would be useful.

Cheers,

shredward

This has been a great project so far. The pit will be detailed as much as I can from the limited resources that are available. The shrouds on the guns were quite the labor of love. This is our first WW1 bird as Bravo and I have made a fair share of WW2 stuff for CFS3. I am also making a Zepplin Staaken (sic) plus a few other WW1 planes. Never understood why the limited number of float planes in OFF......

You may have seen these, but I send them just in case.

SSDIIIcockpit.jpg

A Zeppelin-Staaken! What a treat, NachtPiloten! Which version are you making? The R.VI? I have the Windsock book on the Zeppelin-Staaken series and somewhere I must have the book by Peter Kildoff (I think) called 'The German Giants' (I think), published in the '60's or so.

Olham - I have that picture. Seems to be the best that I can find. Stick - I have the Windsock file for the Zeppelin too. Don't have the Kildoff book.

Ted , I discovered the book is not by Kilduff but by Haddow & Grosz. There are various pictures of Staakens and other Giants in it, so if you need information about particular details I can look for a picture, scan it and send it to you.