i've just downloaded the new falklands pack and found some nice RAF and RN pilots to put in the rest of the British aircraft... I'm just wondering if there aren't any 60's pilots out there to put in the early phantoms, buccaneers, canberras, harriers etc.

maybe i missed something?

ah shoot... pls move to SF2...

i always end posting in the wrong forum :-(

sorry

Edited by slick cowboy

Obviously it's not nice of me to sugest work for others but it would be great if somone was able to compile a "super pack" of the available pilots sorted by year and nation.

Obviously it's not nice of me to sugest work for others but it would be great if somone was able to compile a "super pack" of the available pilots sorted by year and nation.

Yes, and with celebrity faces, to boot. :biggrin:

That would be nice,But for now you still have to search the SF1 downloads Sect ,Alot of stuff there still works in SF2 maybe needs some tweeks,But I thought I saw what you were asking for there.Good hunting!