Sign in to follow this  
Dave

DCS: Mil Mi-8MTv2 Screenshots

gallery_230_35_46410.jpg

gallery_230_35_25288.jpg

gallery_230_35_641039.png

gallery_230_35_176518.png

Lots of extra planes and helicopters being made for DCS, but the old and SO BORING terrain is still there!!! :sad:

Instead of all those planes, one should start making new terrains for DCS, I am so tired of this same old map for years now!!

Edited by Kodiak

AFAIK the new Edge engine (or something like that) will simplify terrain creation a lot.

New terrain is coming when new engine is complete. Right now, it's not. Don't expect it soon, they're still working heavily on it. I would've preferred new terrain years ago, but at this point it's silly to make a new terrain on an engine about to be replaced. If Nevada had come out with A-10C on the old engine, that would've been nicer, but since they had to start over and were well along with the new engine by then, they decided not to duplicate their efforts.

Unfortunately, that means we've had to sit on the Black Sea alone for many more years.

As for the Mi-8, only flown it in Arma, where it's not impressive to fly. However, I HAVE been on the receiving end of a rocket pass as infantry and vehicles and it's NASTY. :grin:

Edited by JediMaster