Sign in to follow this  

I have some Books here about the Su-17 and the whole family, but there are nearly no infos about the Fitter E. All I could find is, it was built 45 times and used the canopy of the Su-7U Moujik and the current fuselage of the Su-17/20. There are only pics of plastic kits around the net and no real info? Was this plane a conspiracy theory of plastic kit builders or was is real?

How it should look like:

432_large.jpg

429_large.jpg

431_large.jpg

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Question: are the sources you'been looking in Western or Russian? I ask because of how NATO has messed up before. Example...... the TU-26 ala TU-22M.

Martin, can you share the source of information about "canopy of the Su-7U Moujik and the current fuselage of the Su-17/20"?

All sources I have come accross indicate that the trainers were based on the Su-17M2 fuselage.

Hi Svetlin, yes I can but after the 5.6 my Internetconnection is running over my smartphone and its comparable to 248k so its damn slow to download and upload stuff. About the Su-7U I use several pics and drawings from the Internet. The Fakepilot is a interim solution before I can finish the real Su-7U with all parts integrated into them model and animated canopy parts.