Sign in to follow this  
scram77

Lone Wolf Flights

Hi all,

just a quick question. I've seen several posts that talk about going on a 'Lone Wolf' flight. Can someone explain what this is and where I can do it? I figure it's just a flight where you are by yourself and pretty much free reign, but where are you able to do it? Is it campaign, as I keep looking for different options for this and can't find any.

Thanks in advance.

Scram

If I remember rightly this is in the Campaign and early on in the War... but its been awhile since I have played...

If I remember rightly this is in the Campaign and early on in the War... but its been awhile since I have played...

Ah ok thanks, I'll have a look tonight.

when i was flying the pup in january 1917 there was lone wolf flights a few times.

"Lone Wolf" missions will be found in "Campaign" mode, in 1916 and early 1917 for sure;

maybe even later.

Thanks guys.

I'm going to start a new campaign tonight as early as possible with the RFC to fly some DH2's. Any recomendations for squadrons?

Thanks

No. 24 Squadron, RFC - nice people, and a nice big airfield.

Bletchley's mission mods, built into OFFice, feature a more historically accurate distribution of Lone Wolf flights (including some later in the war, not just early as in the stock campaigns), and more different and varied objective to accomplish on such solo missions (for both fighters and two-seaters).