Skyviper

Is my new signature offensive?

Hey guys. I know most if not all of your are military. I ;however, am not. I found the image in signature on line and played around with it a bit. I thought they were fitting for my SN. However I'm just wondering if some of would take it as I have real aviation wings which I don't. If it looks like I'm impersonationg something please let me know and I'll get rid of them in order to display proper respect for those that actually busted their ass getting their wings.

Thank you for your time.

IMO, it's fine. You're not trying trying to take credit for something you never did. That's what matters.

Would look fine on a T-shirt, jacket, baby cloth, tattoo shopfront... Have you registered a trademark?

Not offensive... and if anyone complains in my opinion its because they do not have anything better to do to be honest...

It's very offensive. So offensive infact that pretty soon you might receive a LAPD style beat down and find yourself in the combat ace equivalent of gitmo, I hope you like orange overalls.

J/K of course sorry couldn't resist, due to the overly polite tone. Haha !

• Like 2

As an english speaking french pacifist with a texan accent, I feel very offended

Of course not. Firstly reading the title I more expected something like "Finger to you all!".

• Like 1

I too am deeply offended!.... The Aircraft in the Middle...Should be a Sopwith Camel! :)

• Like 2

I think it shows some fine character that you would be concerned enough with our military veteran's opinion (I am not one myself) that you would ask. And it is a cool sig. Keep it.

Interesting that you have a MiG-29 inside the wings and your name is SkyVIPER, but other than that you are good. ;)

• Like 1

I too am deeply offended!.... The Aircraft in the Middle...Should be a Sopwith Camel! :)

Don't you mean A Sopwith Snipe old Chap... You flew the OFF Dev Team to pieces with that one...

Edited by Slartibartfast

You shall replace the Mig by a cannibale eating a baby and ask the question again

Soap with a Camel! :)

So into that kinky stuff eh ? :)

Edited by Atreides

Personally I'm mildly put-off by the soft blue hues which are a little passive for the hard-arses around these parts...

Next thing they'll be commenting on your "pretty mouth" and drawing parallels to the equivalent worth of your being and that of a new set of snow tires. :shok:

• Like 2

Personally I'm mildly put-off by the soft blue hues which are a little passive for the hard-arses around these parts...

Next thing they'll be commenting on your "pretty mouth" and drawing parallels to the equivalent worth of your being and that of a new set of snow tires. :shok:

Or even worse he will put a Pink Flying Pony in there...

I like it. It's not like you're claiming to wear the Medal or Honor or something similar.

Or even worse he will put a Pink Flying Pony in there...

don't be silly. his logo is not pink and neither are the Allied ponies..........
  • Like 1

don't be silly. his logo is not pink and neither are the Allied ponies..........

I must admit I did like the silliness that they did for that one... on WT but I never tried flying one of those Abominations...

I Always Wanted To Use Yosarian Flipping The Bird From Catch 22 But I Thought That I Would Be Pushing It. LLDB-Look Long Duck Back Anything You See On The Internet Is Not Too Be Taken Seriously.Internet Gambling And Professional Chess Playing Is!?

Hey thank you all for taking the time to leave me your comments. I'm glad you all liked it too. There's a common phrase a penny for your thoughts ... how about some more wings? Thank you.

EHEgFKg.jpg

RODLMAO!! :biggrin:

Those wings don't stand out to well. How about this one?

jS5aMRJ.jpg

• Like 1