UK_Widowmaker

SO19 take down the Butchers of Woolwich

I used to shoot with some of these guys when I was in the RAF and they are pretty damn good... and I have serious respect for them. As to these butchers they should be fed into a mincing machine by their toes... or given to the Army and no questions asked on what happens to them... and I know this is Politically Incorrect but for this I don't care when they are buried they should be buried with pork in their mouths... and their graves be covered in pork fat and salt... Angry does not cover what I felt at what happened to this soldier...

Edited by Slartibartfast
  • Like 2

I ask myself on the fact that a guy was already there with his camera to film it... anyway, we also live in a world without a single second being not filmed somewhere with a cellphone. I can already see our modern West newspapers front cover "A young innocent is summarily executed in public."

Satisfying to see those ***** get exactly what they deserve - might have made me feel a bit better

It's a pity if the understandable fall-out from the 'Op Kratos' police (head-)shooting in error of that unfortunate guy on the Tube a few years back, put the police off treating these two as if they might also be suicide bombers. One or both of them might be the 'basically decent blokes turned into monsters' that one of them tried to portray in his recorded rant, and I for one am not at all convinced of the wisdom (quite regardless of the morality) of combatting global terrorism by sending troops to places like Iraq or Afghanistan, when other methods were not only avalable but might have been just as effective (or possibly just as ineffective, eg the Bad Guys creep back into power after we've gone). But really, it's just a pity these two guys were not shot rather more effectively, when the opportunity presented itself.

They should both be sent on a voyage to the Straits of Hormuz, courtesy of the Royal Navy. Once there, the ship should anchor in the south eastern lee of the small islet by the wreckage of the Bu-Rashid, in such a manner so its stern is sitting directly over the 100-meter curve, and timed to take advantage of the tide ebbing out of the gulf (note that I have marked the islet in red). Then, I propose that the crew begin "chumming" with ground-up fish (preferably an oily species, such as mackerel).

Afterwards the two "gentlemen" can be slowly lowered into the water....but only after the dinner guests (pods of Bull and Tiger sharks) have assembled. The whole affair should be given all the video coverage possible.

Hormuz.jpg