UK_Widowmaker

Brave young Woman

I hope that she recieves the highest award for personal courage, our Country can bestow on her!... a good, old fashioned...bloody Hero!

post-22245-0-29656400-1369499438_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Great chick, hope she gets the best of life for her

• Like 1

Just as there are losers in any society that create tragedy, so there exists good hearts and souls who know the difference between right and wrong. I can see the luster on this young lady's halo. Good on her and all like her. Piss on the losers.

• Like 2

Skeptical of this claim..... How could she be by his side when he died, when the terrorist hacked is head off with a meat cleaver. Someone please explain.

Apparently it took longer than just cut it clean, didn´t they have her on video saying that or something?

Maybe she was unaware if he was still alive or not.

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going"

an honorable and brave act in such a cowardly murder!

Guys don't get the wrong idea but, I was just wanting more info on the details. No doubt that this is an extreme tragedy and a vile act of terror. She was not the only one who confronted the terrorist though. I just wonder why the bystanders did not gang up on these assholes beat the f*** out of them and chop their f***ing heads off too. I guess they where in shock.