One suggestion/idea. Make possible (for those with the skills to compute such mod) a "return to base and turn around" mode in mission/campaign building.

So that without leaving the cockpit, waiting 5 mn for the ground crew to rearm/refuel aircraft with no damages would allow to participate to more than ONE mission during the same mission if you see what i mean..

Thanks for the expected replies.

Regards to all.

Dare2.

Cheers mate!

Edited by dare2

does that even work n SF2 anymore? so many little things got fiddled with

I hope so!!

^it does... not proud of it tho, there's just too many bombers

Now, if we could refuel, that would be something. And no, sadly, it doesn't work for drop tanks.

Now, if we could refuel, that would be something. And no, sadly, it doesn't work for drop tanks.

Reeason for my request.

Let's say the squadron (remaining/undamaged aircrafts) lands = MODETURNAROUND. Ten minuts later it's ready to take off.

Now that would be more realistic and allow for multiple missions to be carried over on the same target/area. Cool no?

Search "refueling" in the forums here; you'll see it's the (unattainable) Holy Grail. People have been asking TK for this forever; ain't happenin'.

We had refueling, i guess it still works in Gen.1 (kreelins refueler mod), but it won´t work in Gen.2 games.

We had refueling, i guess it still works in Gen.1 (kreelins refueler mod), but it won´t work in Gen.2 games.

Hell, this would be a very useful mod!

Hell, this would be a very useful mod!

Yes it would, but unfortunately i tried everything to get it working in SF2, but with no luck.

The land and rearm thingy does'nt work in my june2012 setup's.