Has anybody made any? If so can I have it?

Didn´t Kevin did some?

I think so, I'll wait and see if he releases them or lets me have them, etc.

aren't they alrady in the Tools/Utilities section of the downloads??? I know I did them!!! And I"m sure I uploaded them!!

edit: looks like I never did!!

the templage is only for the _3 and _6 skin maps, as the rest is the same as the A-6E (which should be up there too...I'll have to go back and look again)

I'll get the 2 psds up later today

Edited by Wrench

cool, thanks!

I heavily modified Kevin's templates and added some details. I can organize them and upload them with his permission.

That'd be cool too...

GOT FOR IT, HF!!!!

in the readme I always ask that folks imporve them!!

Yes HomeFries please do, the A-6E templates are good for an A-6E NOT a Prowler....

As far as I'm concerned, Texture 6 is the only Prowler exclusive texture. There are differences with texture 3, but these can be easily switched with overlays.

I'll be out of town for a week, Eric, so if you need the templates now I can PM them to you. I've cleaned them up some since I used them a year ago, but I pretty much put everything but the kitchen sink on different layers for maximum modularity, and it could take some exploring to understand it until I can make it more organized and presentable to others. That said, if you like my A-6/EA-6B superpacks, you'll like what's in the templates.

Yeah PM them to me.

Zipping them up now so they get beneath the 1Gb enclosure limit.

They're actually better organized than I remember, and apparently i've done everything I want to them, except I haven't integrated the Camouflage Generator into some of the templates (I originally had to split that into a separate template to keep file sizes down, else it would take a long time to save the file when i was finished). If you're doing USN/USMC prowlers it won't be an issue, but take a look at my fictional IDF & RAAF A-6 skins to see the potential.

The only thing it really needs is to have many of the major markings (e.g. JET INTAKE) duplicated in the USN Stencil instead of the old-school stencil (which was used in the 60s-70s). If you're doing ICAP II and later, you'll want to do this, and I never got around to it.

Ahh okay I got the font for today's jets (LongbeachUSN) so I may do that, or how I feel... The Jammin Jihad pattern I'm working on is a bit more specific so I got to really pay attention to mapping. There's another one but to be honest with you I think the desert version is only going to be done. The other one is a bit more complex and I don't think the way it's mapped is going to handle it.

Ooh. I'm looking forward to seeing Jammin' Jihad. The camo generator will only do a conventional 3-color blob pattern right now, so that's no help, but I'd love to see you add it!

Thanks, I'm going slowly through the skin and it'll be a "as close as possible" due to mapping issues. I did one for the Growler as a What If but hopefully I'll get this one knocked out.

Good on you, Eric. That pattern was one I wanted to do for the Prowler before I jumped ship to DCS.

I'm waiting on the Super Hornet and the Hornet before I jump ship myself. Though this isn't going to be a major project just a few I feel like doing and that'll be it.