Seems like a yearly process that we go through to keep up with new technology, computers, and operating systems. This year is no different. Starting next week, maybe sooner I will need to upgrade the software that runs our site. While not a big deal it is a time consuming one. You will see the site in varying states of development over the next couple of weeks or so. I'll try to keep the downtime to a minimum but as you all know sometimes stuff happens.

There are too many fixes and changes to list but all in all it stands to be a great new platform for us. As always if you see something broke or not working, list it here and I'll get to it as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you.

the first iteration of the Matrix was a utopia, where the site worked well, never went down and all mods worked fine thru patches. everyone died. it seems...... the simmers prefer to be miserable. J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure it'll be awesome, after the initial bugs get worked out.

The majority of this upgrade is to support Microsoft and their crap way of doing things which is conform or get bent. Trust me I'd rather have leaches in my shorts than have to upgrade all the customized portions of this site. :stop::suicide:

Thanks for all the effort Eric, this is a great site you allowed to exist, and i´m sure we all appreciate it.

Whatever you do, is always welcomed Erik, thanks for keeping us, next round will be on me :)

We are officially upgraded. Downtime minimal, problems minimal. All is good. Let me know if you spot anything.

E

I'm on my phone so forgive punctuation, etc. Is anyone else having a problem posting? I can't post from my computer at all, IE9. Help!!!

Guest ETTE

Posting from IE9. You may have to clear your browser cache, restart your browser, and load the site again.

Ahh, sucess! I didn't just have to clear the browser cache, I had to un- and re-install IE9! But, whatever. Sucess.