Good morning all you hoopy froods...

Quick question I am planning on doing a full uninstall of all my SF2 and then doing a brand new install. This will obviously mean a full download of the patched versions as I am currently on March/April 2012 are there any major issues with the latest patched versions and if so are they easy to fix ?

Good morning all you hoopy froods...

Quick question I am planning on doing a full uninstall of all my SF2 and then doing a brand new install. This will obviously mean a full download of the patched versions as I am currently on March/April 2012 are there any major issues with the latest patched versions and if so are they easy to fix ?

Good Morning to you also good Sir,

Having just performed a full reinstall before the update was announced, I am in the process of putting all the mods back. I have not seen any major issues so far - SF2V is fully modded so far and appears to work. I have the Sep2011 (SF2, SF2V, SF2E, SF2I, Exp1 & EXP2) and Mar 2012 (SF2NA) installers saved on HDD in any case. I will have a more in depth investigation of the other titles over the next few days - but so far so good.

I haven't seen much problem so far. Workin on putting mods back for a NF5 install as well as two Naval test installs.

I do notice that I still have the micro-stuttering problem with the stock May13 patch, just like the stock Jul12 patch (even though there is zero stuttering with my heavily modded Jan11 version).

Depends on system too me thinks. I had stuttering before NA on my old compaq. With my HP (that has 8GB mem, quad core processoee and Radeon graphic card) i rarely had stuutering in NA and post patch ran recce in a F-4 J_78 with Sundowner skins at 250 ft AGL whole time overland, dropped cluster bombs on an airfield full uf migs. All went well for me. So again, life is better but with the warning of check your system.