I have installed 2 files that named "SF2x1_setup_Sep2011" and "SF2x2_setup_Sep2011"

but there's still no Mission editor, now i'm using march 2012 patch.

can anyone tell me the issue?

Select create a mission and you will find a small button on the bootom right of the screen

can you give the clue where it place? or screenshot ?

i still can't findit ?

theres only this

img00404.jpg

Yeah he should, that little pencil icon right above accept. I'd reinstall the game and see what happens.

Normaly you should have the button above "accept" in the dark space above it???

but are you sure the file that named "SF2x1_setup_Sep2011" and "SF2x2_setup_Sep2011" is Expansion Pack 2 with Mission Editor ?

Yeah he should, that little pencil icon right above accept. I'd reinstall the game and see what happens.

i have uninstall all of my SF2 including all the mods ant its component,

i'll reinstall it

it stil didin't work out as my plan,

i have re-install everything in correct order as the installer told but there's allways problem such

1.CRASHED <== allways piss me off

2.Main screen didn't shows menu

3.And many more....

i'm started to loose my manner with this install thing plase can you help me with my problem ?? :angry:

becouse i have tried to be patience to reinstall everything to play sf2 exp.2 several times and i still can't play it normally, allways crash and didn't show the main menu and many more.

it seems like the installer don't want me to play SF2 Exp.2 becouse i just realized thati haven't install Exp.2 before becouse some Unmathced date pacth thing or something like that i'm pretty tired of all of the wrong patch installing thing.... so again please help me

and my laptop is pathtaticly fu*kin slow i can't browsing while i intsall it.

so here's all of my files, i hope you can give me the correct installing order. so you know what's the problem.

I'm using windows 7 64bit,

2GB RAM

HD 7450M

Core i5 2450M

and this all of my SF2 files, i'm sorry if the SS is too big,

ive got some question:

1.Am i miss a/some installer/update ?

2.If yes, what is that?

3.Can you tell me the order how to install SF2 Exp.2 ?

pack.png

There's an installer program that you can download from the ThirdWire site which does all of that but requires a download of all of what you bought. Try that (download center) and that may fix the issue at least for installing the files. As far as everything else... may want to look for something better if you can afford it.

Edited by EricJ

There's an installer program that you can download from the ThirdWire site which does all of that but requires a download of all of what you bought. Try that (download center) and that may fix the issue at least for installing the files. As far as everything else... may want to look for something better if you can afford it.

i'm sorry. is there any way else ?

the problem is i have difficulities in online payment things in here.

so i can't use enything paid.

if there no solution for my problem instead of that way. thats okay

i understand.

Unmatched Patch Date? Go to Thirdwires download page and download the latest versions of everything you're trying to install. Then install those in the proper order and that should do it. You don't have to pay twice; once you buy something from ThirdWire, you have unlimited downloads.

Unmatched Patch Date? Go to Thirdwires download page and download the latest versions of everything you're trying to install. Then install those in the proper order and that should do it. You don't have to pay twice; once you buy something from ThirdWire, you have unlimited downloads.

whops... i'm sorry i think you didn't understand my post before.

about the pay-things...

i don't wanna to offense enybody here. but i think i wont discuss about that

My campaign customizer DLC icon disappeared oneday, it came back when doing something related to version.txt in the "my documents\thirdwire" folder.

I may be wrong, but I think he's trying to tell everyone that he didn't purchase his copy from Thirdwire. If I've misunderstood, because of the language barrier, I apologize.

You're not wrong, as that's what I got from it as well, but since he didn't pay he's stuck with what he has, and there's nothing I can do about that.

You're not wrong, as that's what I got from it as well, but since he didn't pay he's stuck with what he has, and there's nothing I can do about that.

Roger that, Eric. At least he knows now that nobody here can help him.