Sign in to follow this  
UllyB

Capouns original LOD for Gepard Mi-24

Does anyone where can I find that LOD to use the Gepard Mi-24 helos ? Or is anyone who still has that file ?

you answered your own questio in the title. and it's spelled Capun

so...

the DAT site

the only place

UllyB, I send you a messaje with the URL of the site that you can download it

why would you ever need one from Capun if there is already one in Combatace...

search for my files in combatace.

why would you ever need one from Capun if there is already one in Combatace...

search for my files in combatace.

I need it for SF1 series. I noticed that your MI-24 beta file is for SF2 series. Does your MI-24 beta file work in SF1 series , too ?

you answered your own questio in the title. and it's spelled Capun

so...

the DAT site

the only place

I didn't know about his site, sorry. If I did I woudln't be here , would I ? I sent a request for an account and I wait for reply, Faust_ helped me.

Edited by UllyB

Be Warned:

File sharing of DAT copywrited material is not allowed. Especially the LODs for their products. via 'backchannels'

You can be banned from THEIR site and OURS.

we may not always agree with their policies, but we WILL abide with them, and respect them.

Be Warned:

File sharing of DAT copywrited material is not allowed. Especially the LODs for their products. via 'backchannels'

You can be banned from THEIR site and OURS.

we may not always agree with their policies, but we WILL abide with them, and respect them.

what do you mean ? I read their policy and I understood that IF I have a user account there and password approved, I CAN download aicraft models etc What blackchannel are you talking about ? Who said anything about this ?

If I understood correctly they impose for downloading to have an account only because they were receiving a lot of spam, at least that was what I read in that announce.Bottom line...I don't know what are you talking about. Maybe next time you will be more explicit.

nope.

not even close pal.

those that have been around here, espeically when the big blow out and their exodus occured, taking ALL their files from here, and revoking permissions to share copywrited materials (ie: lods), wil fill you in

might also want to re read their EULA

i'm done here