Sign in to follow this  
R102Delphinus

Is it possible for the game to use addon carriers?

Hi there guys 

I have added the SF2NA ultimate carrier pack ,fictional Norwegian Norskehavet and the Kuznetsov carrier but they don't show up in single missions even after editing the starting and ending years of them ! I also edited the ICELANDNA_NATIONS.ini to add more nations but it still did not work! can somebody please tell me how to make them show ? , the HMAS Australia shows up tho when I choose an Australian Navy aircraft like the A-4G another problem is that the Kuznetsov does not appear when I for example fly the MiG-29K to fly so I end up spawning on the Kiev.... which kinda annoying for me :S so at the end, can't they AI or the game generate other carriers in SP ?

Edited by il2crazyfan

Edit : Norwegian Carrier and task force now only appear when I play as Norway but they don't show up be default what I mean is for example when I play as the Soviets I wanna see other carriers and task force other than the American one 

Also when I choose the French navy (Super Etendard) I spawn on the American carrier instead of the French one :S

Edited by il2crazyfan

Do you have the in game mission editor? It is available in Expansion pack 2 or as a seperate dlc if you do not. Using that and choosing the carrier of your choice is the best way to spawn on the carrier you want. Other wise the game can and will throw curve balls..... like dogfighting Soviet Spitfires!

Another question how can I add another aircraft based on a model from the game if someone tells me then I may make a Yak 38 pack

If you mean - another variant - make a copy of the Yak-38 folder and rename it to Yak-38M or whatever

then just rename the ini file in it to Yak-38M.ini

You wont be able to modify the model but will be able to extract the files to alter the Flight model, loadouts, and Avionics etc